“Hanging out with 1-2 good friends who are nice are much better than hanging out with 10 or more bad friends.”
What is a friend? A friend is:
- someone who will support you no matter what.
- someone you can trust and who won’t judge you.
- someone who won’t put you down or deliberately hurt your feelings.
- someone who is kind and has respect for you.
- someone who will love you, because they choose to, not because they feel like they should.
- someone whose company you would enjoy.
- showing loyalty.
- being trustworthy and willing to tell you the truth, even when it’s hard.
- someone who can laugh when you do.
- someone who is willing to stick around when things get tough.
- someone who makes you smile.
- someone who is there to listen.
- someone who will cry when you cry.
People come and go but the friends that you already have are an important part of your life because they are there for you when you need them the most and that the friendship you have with your friends lasts a lifetime.
How many of you have good friends? Are you always there for them when they need you? Do you make plans with your friends to hang out? Get in Contact with Rosie here!